If you are considering replacing your missing teeth with dental implants in our Webster Groves dental office, we understand that cost is a major concern. However, since the cost of dental implants varies from person to person, our dentist Dr. Matthew Wenzel, DMD is committed to providing you with an accurate estimate before beginning treatment so that you can make an informed choice for your smile and family budget.
How We Determine the Cost of Dental Implants
When planning dental implant treatment in Webster Groves, Dr. Wenzel considers many factors so that you can enjoy the best results and longevity on your investment.
- Will you need extractions?
- Is bone grafting necessary?
- Are you replacing one or more teeth?
- Will insurance supplement the costs?
In addition, precise treatment planning is essential. Dr. Wenzel uses the latest technology for proper placement and restoration.
- Digital imaging to examine bone health
- Dental impressions for surgical guidance and restoration
- Surgical planning and preparation
- High-quality dental implant components
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Many people choose dental implants because they look and feel natural. However, dental implants also have many hidden benefits to consider.
- A celebrated 95 percent success rate over ten years
- Bone preservation due to osseointegration
- Unsurpassed long-term results with home and professional maintenance
- Ease of care – you can brush and floss normally
Additionally, the cost of a single dental implant is similar to a three-unit dental bridge to replace a single missing tooth without the need to alter adjacent healthy teeth. This keeps your healthy teeth intact.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Implant Dentist in Webster Groves!
If you are considering dental implants and live near Webster Groves, MO, we welcome you to reach out to our team at (314) 918-9666 to book an evaluation with Dr. Wenzel to learn more about your tooth replacement options. In addition, he will discuss the cost of dental implants and other non-surgical options, such as a dental bridge or partial denture.